Thursday, September 30, 2010

The luxurious Maguana Inn



I stayed at the Maguana Hotel which is located in the center of Hinche, Haiti. It is the second best hotel located in Hinche. It even has a contintial breakfast!! All you can eat bananas and of course coffee. There is no power in the city of Hinche but the hotel does have a generator that runs from about 6pm to 10am. Here is the room I stayed in:










My room at the Maguana had a AC unit, bathroom, frig and even a TV. I was unable to use the TV because the cable outlet was too far from the elecrical outlet. It was either have power for the TV, or be able to hook the TV up the cable outlet but have no elecricity to run the TV.. I don't watch much TV anyway. On top of my hotel room is a cistern that collects rain water and thats what I shower in. There is no water pressure so it is like showering under a water facuet.





I enjoyed my stay at the Maguana.

No comments:

Post a Comment