Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dallas Fundraising Trip!


I'm headed to Dallas for a quick two day fundraising trip, I will be in Dallas June 18th and 19th selling shirts and wristbands raising money for Center of Hope Haiti's education fund. I will also be informing people of the Lèt pou Ayiti project. My good friends the Hammons have done some promoting for me, which I am very thankful for! Some have wanted to donate directly to the organizations I volunteer with. So here is how you can directly donate!

To donate to the education fund of the orphanage I will be visiting this summer please visit this site:

www.centerofhope-haiti.org

Look on the left side of the main page to learn how you can donate. You can donate online or by sending a check. I can forward any check to Center of Hope Haiti, just get in contact with me and make the check out to Center of Hope Haiti and in the memo line put, education fund.

To donate to Earthquake relief you can visit:

www.swcocada.com/HaitiRelief.html

Southwest has done a great amount of good work and continues to do great work in Port au Prince helping people rebuild from the devastating January earthquake.

To donate to the orphanage I visited on my first trip to Haiti please visit:

www.swcocada.com/CHCH.html

Southwest runs a quality orphanage that does a lot for orphans in Cap-Haitien.

To donate to the widows home I visited in Cap-Haitien please visit:

www.swcocada.com/widows.html

Southwest also runs a quality widows home that takes great care of elderly Haitians that other wise would have no help.

Both organizations I trust a great deal and I'm 100% sure your donation will be put to good use. There is no donation too small to aid these organizations in their quest to help Haitians.

For those in Dallas who would like an I ♥ Haiti T-Shirt or I love Haiti wristband get in contact with me at (602) 400-3562 or at valteauj@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment