Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dallas Fundraising Trip!


Going hard for Haiti with the associates of Greenway Investment Company.

The Dallas fundraising trip went extremely well! Over $600.00 worth of donations, T-shirt and wristband sales were collected in a short two day span. The trip would have not been such a success without my good friends the Hammons family. My good friend Zack Hammons assisted me with selling shirts and Christy Hammons set up the majority of our shirt sells. I have to send a big thank you to Christy for all of her hard work and assistance! I have alot of love for her. Also I would like to thank the associates of Greenway Investment Company for their numerous shirt orders and donations! I am very thankful for their support. It was great to be able to come in the office and see and personally thank all of them for their support. Again THANK YOU Dallas!!!
Ahh the wonderful Mrs. Hammons!
My good buddy Zack.










My friends Katie and Whitney.


Thanks again to all for the continued support for the project! T-shirts and wristbands are still available for purchase! Send an email to valteauj@yahoo.com or call (602) 400-3562 to place an order. (S,M,L,XL) $12.00 (XXL and XXXL) $13.00 Wristbands $5.00. Cash or check, please make checks out to: Haiti T-shirt Fund
Checks can be mailed to:
Jean-Pierre Valteau
ECU PMB 4501
1100 E 14th Street
Ada, OK 74820



Thanks again Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment