Saturday, July 3, 2010

$1,002 to Education!



The I ♥ Haiti T-shirt project has reached its summer goal of $1,000 to educating the orphans of Hinche, Haiti. Seattle sales and donations have increased and my Seattle sales rep George Stonework has been able to donate $140 to the already donated $862. This leaves the total donation to Center of Hope Haiti's education fund in the amount of $1,002.00 I would like to thank my cousin George for his hard work in fundraising in Seattle.

My cousin Georgino, you need an I ♥ Haiti T-shirt and live in the Seattle area? Get in contact with him.

My bro Clint and I.

The I ♥ Haiti T-shirt project will be on a month long break while I am in Haiti assisting Center of Hope in their opening of their new orphanage. As you can see in the picture above I ♥ Haiti T-shirt's can now be ordered in different shirt colors other than white! Colors of new shirts will be advertised as soon as I get back in town and meet with my T-shirt producer. Please hold any shirt orders until I return to the states!

No comments:

Post a Comment